Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oops!

According the to second edition of Blogging For Dummies I am amiss in blogger etiquette:  I am not "transparent".

I am not telling you the truth.

My real name is not "Frankie".  It never has been, and while I wish it would become so, I will not change it.  Having said that, I am not writing as an alter-ego.  I am me.  My opinions, comments, and words are all mine.  Those really are my kids in the photos.  And those were real trout eyeballs on my son's hand.  I really do read these books.  And I really do drink Celestial Seasonings tea (Bengal Spice is my fav) but I have received absolutely nothing from that company for saying so... (wish I did though - coupons would be nice?)

Not sure if I covered all my bases...  that's all that jumped out of the book as I was flipping through.  I will read it though and fix other mistakes as I learn of them...

Or you could tell me... nicely, of course. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try this a fourth time. It keeps kicking me back to the sign in page.

    Oh, my! I have never read Blogging for Dummies. Who knows what all rules I've been breaking all this time. Maybe I should look into it. Nah! Well, I am slightly curious...

    P.S. Thumbs up on the blog so far.

    ReplyDelete